Monday, October 21, 2013

Woop, here it is.



Tuesday began my new transfer! So crazy. So crazy. My new companion is Sister Crowe. She is working on some things but I have really seen how Heavenly Father prepares people with the experiences they have in their life so they can sympathize and empathize with those whom they will come into contact with. I have seen it time and time again with street contacts and now, more than ever, with my companion. 
Let me tell you a little about her. She was raised in a military family and she is an only child. She is 5'6" and apparently ( HI THIS IS SISTER CROWE I LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER ) I make her feel really short. Such is my life, though. She is awesome. She loves to decorate and light candles. 

We did the princess thing this week. I loved it. I loved the super awesome and powerful spirit that comes when a room full of young girls start to realize how much their Heavenly Father love them.  

I was super sick with a cold, and it only put me out for a 45 minute nap though. I love the willingness that people have to take care of me. In 24 hours I got; a bottle of cough syrup, 2 full packages of cough drops, and entire pan of home made chicken noodle soup, and about 5 different herbal thingy-mababs that you take once a day to build your immune system, and a few long mom hugs from ladies who really, really just want me to collapse on their couches. I felt so loved!

We also had an awesome bonding experience. We taught Karina and Ms. McDade a member lesson and the invitation was to pray for a miracle. On the drive home Sister Crowe was telling me about how much she loves when her mom decorates for Fall and she is going to pray that there is a way she could do that. She opened up a lot with me. I feel privileged... anyways! That night we did a prayer together and I prayed for her miracle. She cried because she knew I really cared about what she wanted. I loved it!

I love this transfer already! I know that it will have it's unique challenges, but I look forward to it.

I am sorry, we are super running out of time. I need to head out. 

Smiles from Sunrise!
Sister Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment