Monday, November 18, 2013

Oh the stories that come from being a missionary...



SO JENNY (My Sister-in-law, married to my oldest brother) IS PREGNANT AND I AM JUMPING AROUND AND I CAN'T TYPE. I don't know if I am allowed to say anything but yeah.. I am going to be an AUNT AGAIN!!! YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS YESS! Oh my lanta my face is going to fall off I am so excited!! YAAAAAAY! Honestly I am too excited to type. I will type fast about the things that went on this week. 

Tuesday we had district meeting and I really feel like everyone was super in tune with the spirit. We all were answering and asking questions as well as bearing powerful testimony. I love this district, and I love Sunrise. :) I also love Karina and Denise and their willingness to seriously always be here for me and for my sisters. I am so grateful for them.... I guess I am starting to get a little sad because transfers are one week from today. I just have no idea about what is going to happen. 

Wednesday was district meeting in East. (Because we cover two areas, we have two districts and zones. That's fun.) Elder Shaw gave a super good training about how to be happy, and how we have no right to be depressed or sad because we represent Jesus Christ. It was inspiring and I really re-evaluated myself. We also had 4 lessons that day. GOOD DAY! :) AND we had Olive Garden for dinner. 

Thursday I was on exchanges with Sister Arnold in Northstar YSA. I learned so much from her and I am having a great time applying them to my area. I loved teaching with her because she is so knowledgeable.

Friday I was on exchanges in Carnage with Sister Nichols. That was a long day that I will type out next week... K? :P K.

Saturday Sister Smith went home, so Sister Pierson is officially in a trio with us until the end of the transfer. We had correlation with our new Ward Mission Leader and he is super duper awesome. I love how motivated he is to get things DONE!! :)

Sunday we taught third hour with President Cavilary. More explanation to come :)

I LOOK FORWARD TO A CRAZY WEEK!

~Sister Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment