Monday, September 2, 2013

BLOG: here's the thing



So it's Sister Coltrin's birthday.... And because it is Labor day we have been emailing on our member's laptops while we eat MnMs and watch the district on Mormon.org...

I already have a hard time paying attention.

I will bullet-point things I am going to write about either later today or next week.

~We went on exchanges, and talked to a crazy lady and a really sad less active
~We got transfer calls (SPOILER ALERT: Same area, same companion
~I visited a nurse.. woo for infected blisters. I have pictures ;)
~I love Sister Coltrin
~Package from my AMAZING family
~Amazing mission life, a day in the life of Sister Fields

I'm sorry family, I am just a little cray cray today running from place to place! :)

Smiles from Sunrise
<3 Sister Molly Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment