Monday, January 13, 2014

1/6/14 Short time today. I will type fast...



Here is the verdict of the transfer:
I am staying in Sunrise. Sister Pierson is getting transferred to Boulder City. Wanna know who my new companion is?? Me too... I am training AGAIN! Woo hoo. It's just crazy that I have been in this ward for 6 months. And if I stay with her both of her training transfers I will be here in Sunrise in Temple View YSA that will be half of my mission here! It is crazy that today is my 10 months! Wow. Wow. :) I am excited to be here. I am excited for another training adventure. I am just looking forward to FOREVER! :)
I just want to bare my testimony today. It is my "New Years Goal" to share what I believe with everyone I talk to. And I love all of you and I talk to all of you. I want you to know that I KNOW that this is Christ's church restored to the church through a modern-day prophet. I know that God is out loving Heavenly Father and that He wants us to be happy. I know that He loves each of us, and that he hears and answers our prayers.
I have such a strong testimony that our voice needs to be heard. I know that is it a hard world where many judge and don't understand but as we stand firm we were be able to change lives. I know that there is a plan for each of us, and that as we pray and do what is asked of us that it will be shown to us. I know that knowledge can be doubted. Just as when we do a math problem, and it just doesn't "look right" the master of all creation knows it is right.
I may have jumbled thoughts, I may not be perfect, I may not even know everything but I would be willing to (and kinda am...) give my whole life for this belief! I am more grateful than ever for all the little things in life; after school snack, naps, cell phones, long showers, cardigans, church buildings, and many more! I know that God designs everything and that we are the most succesful when we follow his plan.
More than anything, at this point in my life, I am grateful for the Book of Mormon. I am grateful for it's support, along with the Bible. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to learn from my ancient ancestors. :) I love the gospel!!!

I seriously do.


And we climbed the mountain this morning. I will attach pictures. haha.
~Smiles from Sunrise
~Sister Fields



p.s. Have I mentioned I am excited for this transfer?! 'Cause I am! :) Happy New Year y'all. Resolve to be a little happier and healthier this year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment