Monday, February 3, 2014

I turn 20 this week. HOLLA at the not being a teenager anymore!



So I would be typing more but there is a non-member lady in the Family History Center and she reminds me of Mom. We are just cracking up. Her name is Sandy Cook and I want to help her change her life! I know that God loves every single person I talk to. I have learned that this week. Though everyone has their own story and their own back ground, dreams, goals and challenges. I love everyone. My heart is full <3
This week we taught a man named Remy. He is a Muslim and prayed out loud for the first time. He described his experience as "life changing peace."
We taught a guy named Kevin whom, because of his family dealings, smoked for the first time at 4 years old and is ready to change his life. He said he wants to have God be his new best friend.
We taught a sister named Emily. She comes from a catholic background but says she wants to go to a church every Sunday that she will be able to feel God's love every time!
Aaron is getting ready to be baptized next week and he is changing his whole way of living so that he can grow closer to his "real Father."
David is also progressing really well. He has a lot of questions and he loves to ask them. I think he needs the most prayers right now. He wants to be the best he can be!
There are so many people that we are teaching and that I am able to be a part of their life. Sister Kelepi is also doing really well. She just makes me laugh all day long and I hope that she will be able to see what I see in her very soon!
I am happy. I am busy, and I am happily busy!
Smiles from Sunrise!
Sister Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment