Monday, June 23, 2014

emails suck to write




I am going to write funny things I recorded in my planner.
1. We were emailing last week when we heard a loud hard knock on the front door. 
Our member: "uh... Hello?"
The people: "Hello! We are your neighbors from the Jehovah's Witness church and we were wondering if we could share a short scri...."
our members: "sorry, I am busy visiting with the Mormon missionaries. They beat ya here!"
2. We were at a really old less actives lady's house and her hearing aide wasn't working.
Sister Stoker "Hi I am sister Stoker. I haven't met you before."
Sister Brown "Come closer dear! What's your name?? And have I met you??" (She yells everything)
...
Sister Stoker "Can we leave you with a prayer?"
Sister Brown "sorry, I NEVER fix my hair. Can we pray? But NOT TOO LOUD. THE PEOPLE HERE ARE MUSLIMS!!" 

Thank you Sister Brown. Hahah

3. A new word: Cimpliquest. It's when you start talking about yourself, fishing for a compliment that makes you feel like a vision. 


It's short, but it's funny. (kinda like Nicole Carson!)
Happy Monday everyone.
Much love,
The tired tired sister fields

No comments:

Post a Comment